​​​​​​​​Award for Personal Licence (APLH)​

Anyone who sells or authorises the sale of alcohol to the public in England or Wales is legally required to hold a Personal Licence. To obtain a Personal Licence, you will need to apply to your local authority.

In supporting your application for a Licence, you must prove that you hold a government-approved licensing qualification such as the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH).

Stonegate Pub Partners doesn't facilitate APLH courses however we are able to recommend a training provider who offers courses regularly around the country.